By signing up on Bitclix, it is assumed that you have read these terms of service
and agree to abide by our rules. Do not signup for an account if you have not read/agree
to these rules!(Last updated: 21 August 2017)
- Payments are processed instantly via the most popular bitcoin microwallets.
- You can request a withdrawal anytime given your balance is greater than 1000 satoshis.
- In case we are unable to process the payment due to any reasons, you may request the withdrawal later.
- We take security of our users very seriously. Any passwords/sensitive information is encrypted before being stored in our database.
- Trading of accounts/Creating multiple accounts is strictly against our Terms of Service.
Doing so will result in immediate suspension of all the accounts!
- Do not try to use bots/automated scripts to click on the advertisements.
- Any attempts to fool/hack our systems will result in immediate suspension of your account.
- You are not allowed to provide false information in order to get more referrals!
- We are not a MLM or any other type of scheme!
- We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate on Bitclix.
- We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service.
- We do not require you to refer anyone to our site to use our service.
- However, you must be able to read and understand English in order to use Bitclix!
- This is not a get rich scheme, you will not get rich by using our program.
- We are an internet advertising program in which you receive payments solely for the work you perform.
5. Advertising Terms
The website you submit MUST NOT contain:
- ● Any pornographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, viruses, many popups/popunders, or adult materials of any kind.
- ● Framebreakers, framekillers, framebusters
- ● Url shorteners or Copyright infringing material
- ● Any prompts such as download dialogs or confirmation alerts.
- We do not expose/sell member emails.
- By joining Bitclix you agree to receive periodic emails sent to our members for informing about news and important updates.
- We will never send emails promoting any other website or service. We hate spam as much as you do.
7. Deposits to Bitclix
- All deposits done to Bitclix are non-refundable.
- We suggest you read well and test our features before making any deposits.
- We are not liable for any damages done due to any acts of God, fire, natural disasters or anything we have no control over.
- We are not responsible for any content served through advertisements.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms of service at any time without notice.
If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must not register.
- You must enable cookies in order to use Bitclix.
unique identifiers, preferences, or any other data that will help us among others to identify you as a visitor or logged in member,
and provide you with the best browsing experience on Bitclix.
2. Account security
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
- Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known by anyone except you.
- We are not responsible if your device is compromised externally and your data stolen outside of Bitclix.
- Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded, or shared.
- We use SSL to encrypt all data between our users and our servers in order to ensure complete security.
3. Personal information
- Your email addresses will never be shown, given or sold. It will only be used by Bitclix to communicate with you and to send you a new password in case you request it.
- Other personal details like your name is used only to personalise your experience on Bitclix.
- Your bitcoin address is used only for processing withdrawals.
- Bitclix is not responsible for any of the contents in advertisements shown on Bitclix. This applies to all advertisement information we may display.
- If you find any ad not complying with our rules, please report it.
- All advertisements are the responsibility of their advertisers and you must comply to their own Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.